Simple. Learning never ends. Every day, a new child is born. Every year, these children learn their way into adulthood. Courses are there to teach and train people in the comfort of their bedroom and a lot of people love the convenience it offers.
For example. Students will graduate from the university this year. They will go into the labour market after NYSC. And then they would realize there’s a lot they still need to learn to survive; a lot that they couldn’t/didn’t learn inside the university.
Sometime this month, I carried out a search survey for how to sew. I needed to know if people still searched for such topics especially as there are thousands of ‘how to sew videos’ all over WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
I was sure a lot of people just join those social media groups to learn sewing and have no need to go on Google to search. But surprisingly, 22,000 people go on Google every month to search for how to sew. This blew me away.
Wouldn’t it be awesome to get a piece of that number in your own class, monthly?
The beautiful thing about courses is that if you do an awesome job putting your course together, you would be able to resell it every month without the stress of remaking the course. It becomes a product that can be sold year in year out. You will only need to rework/upgrade a part or some parts of your course if anything changes in the market. And this happens at most once a year or once every 2 years.
What do you know how to do?
- Do you know how to make brides up?
- Do you know how to sing?
- Do you know how to cook?
- Do you know how to build websites?
- Do you know how to sew?
- Do you know how to save money?
- Do you know how to start and run a tomatoes business?
- Do you know how to start a supermarket business?
- Do you know how to teach children?
- Do you know how to repair electronic devices?
- Do you know how to start a pig farm or a snail farm?
- Do you know how to train parrots?
- Do you know how to help teenagers overcome fear?
- Do you know how to train children?
Why don’t you teach it to others?
- Do you know teaching never goes out of style?
- Do you know that people learn online every day?
- Do you know it is less stressful and more profitable, as you can always resell your course?
I was never open to physical training, let alone online courses. But when I started, it opened my eyes to this great opportunity, and I realized what I had been missing.
What Does ‘Course Creation For System Building’ Entail?
– Knowing more about your niche.
– Why you should identify your target audience and how to identify them.
– How to know what your target audience wants?
– How to research more about your course using SEO and your competition’s engagement.
– How to plan and structure your course.
– How to set up your sales system.
– How to break down the course to fit each step of your sales system.
– How to produce your course to make it irresistible.
– What to sell in your course.
– How to create your designs.
– Video recording tools you can use for mobile.
– Platforms to host your course to keep it secure
– Basic Lessons on Copywriting
Starting and completing this course will help you:
- Understand how to create all your other courses.
- Understand the unwritten rules around course creation that no one will tell you
- Understand your audience
- Know how to find them
- Know how to create your sales system
- Know how to get your audience into your system year in year out.
- Know how to bond with them
- Know how to sell to them even before you start your course.
It is a System That Once Set, Can Be Sold Over and Over Again.
If you stumbled on this page by mistake and you’re wondering what this is about? Click here for access to my free digital marketing webinar. Everything is explained.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques = Is this a get-rich-quick scheme?
Ans = No. I don’t do such schemes, and I’ll never encourage such.
Ans = I have never created or thought of creating a course before. Can I participate in this?
Ques = Yes you can. There is going to be a consultation session to help newbies like you start on a solid foundation.
Ques = Where will the course hold?
Ans = On this platform.
Ques = How long will the course last?
Ans = The entire course materials are made available to you. You can decide your own pace of learning. However, the duration of the course is set at 4 weeks, so you need to finish up before the four weeks period is over
Ques = Will there be assignments?
Ans = Yes. There will be lots of them to help keep up with the practicals.
Ques = Can we submit the assignments at our own pace?
Ans = No. This will mean dragging the class back.
Ques = I can’t pay this course fee at once. Can I pay in two or three instalments?
Ans = Yes you can. After the last instalment, you’ll be given access.
Ques = Will I have this course at this offer again?
Ans = No. You won’t. This is a one-time discount offer. The price will reverse after this.
- This class will give you a system that works perfectly
- It will introduce you to other aspects of course creation and sales you never thought of.
- You will also be given access to the Facebook Advertising Guide and the Video Editing Course.
- You will increase your earnings
- You’ll be able to have more time for yourself and your family
- The system you create in this class will help you resell your course over and over again.
See What Some of the First Participants are Saying
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To participate, please choose your payment option Below. Once your payment is confirmed, you will
1. Be instructed on how to access the course lessons.
2. Have tech guidance from me throughout the lesson.
3. Have access to ask questions.
4. Receive feedback on your course and sales system at the end of the class.
Course Creation For System Building
Click the Button Below to Pay Via Direct Bank Transfer
Let Me Guide You Through a Proven System, So You Don’t Make The Same Mistakes, I Made.
Lesson 1 - How to Attract Money
Lesson 2 - Knowing your Niche
Lesson 3 - How to Research Keywords in Your Niche
Lesson 4 - Types of Courses
Lesson 5 - Your Target Audience
Lesson 6 - Your Course
Lesson 7 - How to Use Canva For Your Designs
Lesson 8 - Do You Need Self-hosting?
Lesson 9 - Creating Your Email System
Lesson - 10 - Host your Course
Lesson 11 - Sell Your Paid Course Before Even Creating it.
Lesson 12 - Test the Waters
0.00 average based on 0 ratings